Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Deleting facebook

I am still young but I am starting to appreciate the value of time more and more every day. The time I put into facebook does not produce anything tangible. I get no value out of it. I can find different means to contact and interact with people i actually want to see. I don't care about other people's lives and the pictures they take. I don't care about what other people look like, what other people are doing. I just care about me, (and a select few people). Browsing through pictures and videos just feels wrong. It makes me feel like a stalker. Stalkers are lame.

T.V., internet video surfing, playing video games are all just a waste of time. I don't want to be a mindless drone who does what he is told. I'm not impressed by flashy shit. The stuff worth having in life are not just dropped onto your lap. Anything worth having must be wrestled with and taken. Life can be a tough mother fucker. I live a more comfortable and secure life then 99% of the people on this earth. So i most definitely should be taking risks. I want to explore and learn, create and conquer.

So, instead of Facebook and Twitter, and T.V, internet surfing and video games in my free time, I will:

Read books to gain different and valuable perspectives.
Continue writing my blog to improve my English writing skillz.
Pick up a hobby that will help me earn money down the road (programming, new language, martial art...? More brainstorming on this later).
Look for different kind of work I could do. Gain skills and experience so I can be a kick ass entrepreneur. I don't want to worry about money. I want to be able to live freely, without somebody telling me what to do, telling me what hours to work, telling me where to go, telling me how to act.

No comments:

Post a Comment